I haven't had time yet to decorate the jar properly yet, as i don't have the right materials, but by next week i hope for it to be completed. (I did in fact try to decorate it earlier with superglue, but it went completely wrong, and i ended up with super glued hands, brilliant!)
|Lemon Sugar Scrub|
How I Made The Scrub
- 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- Lemon Extract or Lemon Juice
- Use two cups of sugar and one cup of oil, and mix them together in a bowl
- Then add the Lemon extract, and stir it in with the mixture.
- Once the mixture has been thoroughly stirred and the sugar has saturated, place the mixture in an airtight container or jar.
- To use the scrub, gently rub the mixture over damp skin, then rinse with warm water and dry.